About Me

Manchester, NH, United States
I am a wannabe hiker of New England and New York. Follow along on my blog as I try to get back in shape for hiking and backpacking as I also try to manage my weight loss and depression issues.

Friday, July 15, 2011

New Jeep Wrangler X

Today, I stopped in my local dealer and traded my Hyundai Elantra in on a Jeep Wrangler. Now I have no excuse for driving down fire roads to get to remote trail heads for hiking. It's used and a bone stock model but I am happy with it and was pleased to find a one-owner, completely stock, model at the dealer. It was definitely an impulse buy but you only live once, right?


1 comment:

  1. I'm LOVING it! They are most definitely fun vehicles. I owned a red one and used to call it my little Tonka truck.

    ReplyDelete